Goals for the First Marking Period
- Students should know and apply their spelling words and high frequency words.
- Students should be able to comprehend what they are reading and understand new vocabulary words.
- Students should be able to write a complete sentence and check for CUPS (capitals, usage, punctuation, spaces and spelling)
- Students should be able to use grade appropriate conventions and grammar in their everyday writing.
- Students should be able to represent and solve addition and subtraction problems using various strategies.
- Students should be able to compare, order and measure objects using nonstandard units of measurement.
Posted: Thursday, August 3, 2017