Staff Forms

School Dude

Time & Attendance

Leave Requests



Field Trip Request


Instructional Support Request Forms

Tuition Reimbursement

For courses taken when only have a BS degree and already have level II certification and when the course is NOT towards a master's degree program
For courses taken towards level II certification. NOTE: if the course towards level II is ALSO towards a master's degree, use the Master's degree form
For courses taken towards a master's degree
For any courses taken after a master's degree has been obtained whether for a doctorate or not. For post master's courses, they must be pre-approved using this same form.
** Turn in all Tuition Forms to the District Office.**

Workers Comp Process Requirements

Please remember that when a employee gets hurt a work, that it is important to report this injury to the nurse or secretary of the building when the injury occurs.

If medical attention is required, the employee must use a designated physician from the panel of physicians that is posted in each school. This is the Eastern Alliance Insurance Group physicians panel.  

All injuries must then be reported to BARB DEROSA, DISTRICT OFFICE.

All paperwork is IN THE LINK BELOW. This paperwork must be completed by employee and returned to BARB DEROSA as soon as possible

Student Assistance Program

Other Staff Forms

View text-based website