TUESDAY, MAY 28, 2019
FOLLOW YOUR “B” SCHEDULE TODAY
1. Any student wanting an early dismissal on final exam days, must submit a parent note to the office NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, MAY 29TH. NO EARLY DISMISSAL NOTES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE EXAM DAYS.
2. Students are reminded that arriving late to school on final exam days is NOT AN EXCUSED TARDY.
3. Tickets for Mrs. Equels’ Information Technology class computer build 2019 are on sale NOW through June 3rd - or until tickets last! Drawing will take place at the end of 8th period on June 4th. Tickets can be purchased during lunches, in the high school office, from Mrs. Equels, or any Information Technology 2 student. Tickets prices are: 1 ticket for $5 or 5 tickets for $20. Don’t miss your chance to win this year’s awesome computer build!
4. Attention Students: Physical forms are now available in the High School Office and Athletic Office for the 2019-2020 school year. The cost of the physical is $10.00. Completed physical forms and money are due in the Athletic Office by the end of the day May 31, 2019. The physicals will be given at the high school on June 19th in the Orange Cafeteria. Girls’ physicals will be from 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. and boys’ physicals will be from 10:00 a.m.-12:00 noon.
5. Any student interested in summer driving, please sign-up in the office no later than MAY 31. Limited to 10 students.
6. Key Club is selling Kiss-A-Senior goodbye telegrams this week. Key Club members will be traveling around to homerooms. You can also purchase telegrams in the library. The cost is fifty cents or three for a dollar. Please return completed telegrams to the library by Friday.