FRIDAY, APRIL 21, 2017
FOLLOW YOUR “A” SCHEDULE TODAY
1. Any student interested in getting involved with the Cougar Pride Band next year and is NOT currently enrolled should see Mr. Zaccari in the band room no later than today. Whether you'd be returning to the program, or if you've never picked up an instrument before, there could be a place for you in the Award Winning Blackhawk Cougar Pride Band. Be sure to see Mr. Zaccari for more details.
2. Attention students in 9th and 10th grades: Applications are now available in the guidance office to apply to be a Student Ambassador for the 2017-2018 school year. The application deadline is Monday, May 8.
3. Those students who received an invitation to the Academic Excellence Banquet are reminded that your reservation form is due in the office no later than April 26, 2017.
4. Starting Monday, April 24th, Cafeteria Line 1 will be open from 2:15 – 3:00 p.m. each day for students to have an opportunity to purchase drinks and/or snacks.
5. If you are planning on trying out for either cheerleader or mascot for next year, your parent release form needs to be turned into the office by today. Tryout week starts Monday, April 24 at 4:00 p.m.
6. Students are reminded if you plan on taking a BHS alumni to prom, they must have their clearances. Check the BHS website to access the needed paperwork. Prom tickets will be on sale April 24-May 5, 2017.
7. Reminder that the Prom Committee is sponsoring International Foods Day TODAY. Stop down to the front auditorium lobby for delicious delicacies and desserts. Ask your Social Studies and Foreign Language teachers for BONUS opportunities.