TO APPLY TO NCAA ELIGIBILITY
order for a student athlete to be eligible to participate in DIV I or DIV II
college athletics, he/she must complete an approved core curriculum of courses
at the high school level. A student
athlete interested in entering the recruiting process with a DIV I or DIV II
College must register with the NCAA Clearinghouse. Please follow the directions below for the recommended on line registration.
High School CEEB: 390965
1. Go to website: https://web3.ncaa.org/ecwr3/
2. Scroll down to create an account.
3. Complete form and submit $90.00 payment by credit card.
You may also click on PDF form and print, if you prefer to complete the form and mail with a check or money order.
4. Print out the Transcript Release form. (we have extras in our office) Parent and Student must sign. Please bring signed form to the guidance office and complete a GREEN transcript request form. A transcript will be sent to NCAA within a week and a final transcript will be sent in late June.
- A student will only receive one science credit for Chemistry Connections and Lab Chemistry. For instance, if a student has Chemistry Connections as a sophomore and then Lab Chemistry as a junior, the NCAA Clearinghouse will only award one science credit toward the core requirements.
- Algebra 1A and Algebra 1B are only approved for .5 NCAA credits
- Blackhawk Cyber classes are approved by the NCAA