The Scholarship Bulletin for the 2022-23 school year is published every month October through April. Please click on the link below and read through the bulletin to see the criteria and to determine your eligibility for specific scholarships before accessing the applications (below). Paper copies of the bulletin are posted in Senior homerooms and available in the Guidance Office.
IMPORTANT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION TIPS:
- The student applying for the scholarship MUST be the person completing the application. If it is confirmed that another party completed the application, the application will be void and the student will be ineligible to receive the scholarship funds.
- If hand-written, applications should be completed legibly in blue or black ink, not pencil.
- All essays should include the applicant's name, unless otherwise noted.
- All recommendation letters must be signed by the author of the recommendation letter.
- Check your email! – this is the way you will most likely be contacted.
Links to all active scholarship applications are available either within the scholarship bulletin or below. You may submit completed applications that specifically instruct you to "return to guidance" to Mrs. Fernandez in person or via email: [email protected]
. Please make sure all scanned documents are clear and readable before emailing them. If an application needs mailed, the Guidance Office will be happy to mail it for you provided you turn everything into Guidance at least 7 days before the application is due.
The Guidance Office can print scholarship applications for you as needed.
The 2023 BSDEF and Blackhawk School District Scholarship and Award application is coming soon.