Geneva College is launching a new program for the incoming class for the fall of 2024 - free tuition if your household has an income of $70,000 or less.
Please check out the link below:
The Scholarship Bulletin for the 2023-2024 school year is published every month October through April.
for the November / December 2023
IMPORTANT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION TIPS:
- The student applying for the scholarship MUST be the person completing the application. If it is confirmed that another party completed the application, the application will be void and the student will be ineligible to receive the scholarship funds.
- If hand-written, applications should be completed legibly in blue or black ink, not pencil.
- All essays should include the applicant's name, unless otherwise noted.
- All recommendation letters must be signed by the author of the recommendation letter.
- Check your email! – this is the way you will most likely be contacted.
Links to all active scholarship applications are available either within the scholarship bulletin or below. You may submit completed applications that specifically instruct you to "return to guidance" to Mrs. Fernandez in person or via email: [email protected]
. Please make sure all scanned documents are clear and readable before emailing them. If an application needs mailed, the Guidance Office will be happy to mail it for you provided you turn everything into Guidance at least 7 days
before the application is due.
The Guidance Office can print scholarship applications for you as needed.
Current Scholarship Applications: