Below are links to the forms used for the Blackhawk School District 1 to 1 iPad program.
- This is a downloadable copy of the required start of school forms that are required before students are permitted to use their iPads.
- These forms are available for parents to complete digitally in Skyward.
- Complete this form if your child is enrolled in the free and reduced lunch program they are elidable to have their iPad insurance fee waived.
- Forms can be submitted to any building office.
- This is a downloadable copy of the form used when iPad damage is reported by students.
- The form can be completed by students, teachers, or parents.
- The form will be finalized by building principals to determine if any financial liability is incurred.
- Use this for if you wish to purchase an additional/replacement cable or power adapter for your iPad.
- You are welcome to purchase a replacement adapter on your own.