All Repairs and claims are managed by the Blackhawk School District Technology Department
- Premium: $40 per school year, per student
- Deductibles: $25 first occurence, $50 any subsequent occurrence(s).
- Maximum is $80 per family, per year.
What is covered?
- All physical components of the iPad.
- Any accidental damage.
- 1st theft of a device with a police report.
What is not covered?
- Loss of iPad.
- Loss of iPad peripherals (iPad Case, iPad charging cable, or iPad power adapter).
- Reasonable wear and tear (Examples" scratches, dents, worn case).
- Damage as a result of reckless abuse or willful conduct.
- Submersion/Liquid damage or any kind.
- 2nd occurrence of theft.
Cost of uncovered items/repair
- Cost of replacement device and peripherals will be determined by Apple's current pricing.
- Cost of repair will be determined by an Apple authorized repair company.
- The estimated cost of replacement/repairs as of Aug 1st 2021 are below:
- Full replacement cost of the iPad: $299.00
- Full replacement cost of an iPad keyboard case: $99.99
- Broken Glass/LCD Repair: $239.00
- LCD Repair: $199.00
- Logicboard Repair: $179.00
- Charging Port Repair: $89.00
- Headphone Jack Repair: $59.00
- Dent Removal/Repair: $59.00
Process of Service or Repair of iPad
- All damage must be reported to Blackhawk School District
- A loaner device may be issued during service or repairs.